Html5 Development Training
This hands on course is intended for freshers Web designers and developers who wish to exploit HTML5 and jQuery to create feature-rich, dynamic Web sites. The course provides a thorough introduction into the use of HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery to create Web sites that target the capabilities of modern browsers.
HTML5 includes new structural and form elements, implementation of audio and video elements, and intrinsic APIs that offer features such as determining user location, Web storage, and dynamic creation of graphics using Canvas.
jQuery simplifies client-side scripting via a series of open-source libraries that provide frameworks for enhanced functionality. The course covers the jQuery library, DOM manipulation, Ajax requests, and an overview of the UI library. Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Prior experience of html will be helpful but not required.
What Students will Learn:
- Adding video and audio to a Web page
- Using the new form input types and form attributes
- Using client-side form validation features within HTML5
- Adding dynamic graphics to a Web page using Canvas
- Using the new attribute selectors and pseudo-classes in CSS3
- Creating effects with CSS3 such as drop shadows, text shadows and using custom fonts
- Referencing jQuery in a Page
- Selecting page elements using jQuery selectors
- Selecting DOM elements using standard DOM methods
- Creating and using jQuery plugins
- Registering events in jQuery
- Setting CSS properties of page elements
- Making Ajax requests using the $.ajax function
- Changing the display style of an element using various effect methods
- Using the new HTML5 semantic elements to define the structure of a page
This course is specially designed for the B.Tech/B.E(CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/Mech) and all other IT related Graduates and Post Graduate students.Mission Professionalism has conquered the job scenario and companies seek for well qualified, professional and skilled manpower. Quality Education and Performance Oriented Training is our motto.
Live Project Work:
Live project is the phase when you finally implement most of the things that you have learnt during your software training. Software development is more than just coding. Before you write even a single line of code, it requires careful analysis of the requirements, gathering information, preparing the necessary documentation which requires understanding the live project using Software Development Life Cycle. So you have to learn tricks to produce bulk output on time maintaining the right design quality or coding standard. That is the significance of Live Project Training. We assure that our Live Project Training will impart the confidence in students to work on real time projects.
- HTML5 Fundamentals
- HTML5 Structural Elements
- Audio and Video
- HTML5 Web Forms
- HTML5 Canvas API
- Introduction to CSS3
- CSS3 Selectors and Pseudo-Classes
- CSS3 Properties
- jQuery Fundamentals
- jQuery Selectors and Filters
- DOM Manipulation
- jQuery Events
- Page Animation with Effects
- jQuery Plugins
- Building Apps with PhoneGap
- Using Flex, Air and Other Development Options
- Locating Resources and Help
Download Course Content
- View the recorded session of the class available on our new portal.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch
- Complete overview will be given before starting a new session
- You can ask any instructor related to missed session and he will guide you with it.
INTEGER Innovation Certification Process:
At the end of your course, you will work on an android application . You will receive project specifications which will help you to create an android application.Once you are successfully through the project (Reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance-based grading. If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take extra assistance for any of your doubts to understand the concepts better and re-attempt the Project free of cost.
INTEGER Innovation © 2016. All Rights Reserved