CCNA Certificaton (200-120)
Course Description :
CCNA Routing & Switching programs validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. CCNA certified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, and mitigate basic security threats. CCNA R&S training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these topics: IOS, IPv6, IPv4, OSPF, Cisco Licensing, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interfaces,Frame Relay interfaces VLANs, Ethernet, VLSM, and basic traffic filtering.
Course Prerequisites :
Prior experience or knowledge of fundamental Networking concepts.
What Student/Professionals Will Learn :
The core of CCNA certification is passing a 90-minute written test. CISCO doesn't place any prerequisites for taking up the exam. However, there are various institutions that offer formal training to students appearing for the exam. The broad sets of topics covered under CCNA certification include:
- WAN and LAN design
- OSI models
- IP addressing
- VLAN and WLAN
- Routers / routing protocols (includes EIGRP, RIP and OSPF)
- Network security and management (ACL included)
The Advantages of being CCNA Certified:
CCNA is easily one of the most valued and vouched IT certifications across the globe. Till date, more than a million candidates have taken and passed the CCNA certification and each one is well placed in his/her area of specialization. CCNA certification benefits both the employer and the employee. It is proven that the certification can bring about an enormous change in career path while acquiring valuable skills all through the way.
- The Alphabets Count : CCNA certified professionals can demand huge incentives. The three years, during which candidates will be able to use their CCNA recognition, they can make a huge leap in their career. Many recruiters are looking for CCNA professionals for complicated networking projects.
- Advancements in Your Career : Having a CCNA certification highly improves the chances of getting promotions and being placed in further responsible and paying positions. The moment you achieve the certification, you will start moving up the team hierarchy.
- Money Matters : The moment bosses know that an employee has completed his CCNA certification; there are high chances that an increment is lurking close by. There are instances in which candidates have received even 100% increase and the average increase might revolve around 20% of your current salary.
- A Stepping Stone : Being a highly coveted certification, CCNA is really the platform to aim for further recognition of expertise. CCNA holders are eligible for more respected certifications such as CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless and CCNA Voice and other professional certifications by Cisco. Professional colleges also allow an excess of credit for students willing to take admission for higher level studies.
- Recognition : CCNA certification commands an enviable respect from the employer and colleagues. This could be the way to make yourself unique among others currently in your league.
- Personal Satisfaction : The CCNA certificate might be the stepping stone of the IT career you dreamt of. However, it is also a personal satisfaction when a globally recognized organization such as CISCO votes for your worth.
This course is specially designed for the B.Tech/B.E(CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/Mech) and all other IT related Graduates and Post Graduate students.Mission Professionalism has conquered the job scenario and companies seek for well qualified, professional and skilled manpower. Quality Education and Performance Oriented Training is our motto.
Live Project Work:
In these live projects, almost every individual tend to get focused with a prosperous career. To stand tall and still move ahead in such a competitive age, certified courses have helped aspiring individuals to seek a better job. It is observed that the regular courses have at times failed to offer a deserving candidate with a stand-out job profile. In such a scenario, students availing courses with Ethical Hacking, Microsoft certifications or Cisco certified vocational trainings have managed to give their professional career a better and satisfactory start. Our CCNP, CCIE, RHCSA, RHCE, Security Specialist and International (7/8+years) experience trainers with hands on real time multiple live projects knowledge. We have designed our course content and syllabus based training on student’s requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our project base multiple training program, you will learn and expertise real time project and Global certification placement training. Finally live project works completely minimize the huge gap between industrial real time work and classroom training.
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP Addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
- WAN Technologies
Download Course Content
- View the recorded session of the class available on our new portal.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch
- Complete overview will be given before starting a new session
- You can ask any instructor related to missed session and he will guide you with it.
INTEGER Innovation Certification Process :
At the end of your course, you can give the 200-120 composite CCNA v2 exam.Which is a one and a half hour test with 50–60 questions. The 200-120 CCNA exam is the composite exam associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) version 2.0 course. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size enterprise branch network.
INTEGER Innovation © 2016. All Rights Reserved